- CGoL. Designed and fabricated a CMOS chip to play Conway's Game of Life.
- I have just finished my first set of handmade custom in-ear monitors. The wood is mahogany, the inlays are turquoise, and the main substrate is UV cured blue acrylic resin. There are three balanced armature drivers per side. Photo 1 Photo 2
- Myosic. A gesture-based MIDI controller for Ableton Live.
- COPTR. A combination hardware hack and augmented reality game, built over 36 hours during HackTech 2014.
Featured in the Spring 2014 issue of HMC Magazine, page 14. (4.6MB PDF)
- Messing with lights in my dorm.
I was too lazy to turn out the lights from my bed, so I built a system that let me switch them on and off without lifting my head from the pillow.
- LABWS. A rather juvenile indie game I launched in my free time last summer. It's more fun than it sounds.
- Little House In The Cold Dark Vacuum of Space. My first game. "Retro cyberpunk cowgirl bloodbath". Use six different weapons to slaughter aliens and defend your homestead. Assembled over several months with a team of five: two programmers, two artists, and a musician.