- This academic year I am working on HMC's Kaiam Global clinic team on a scalable burn-in solution for laser transducers.
- I was a lead organizer for MuddHacks 2016, as featured in the LA Times.
- I had an internship at Applied Minds, LLC, working on sensor integration for a next-gen augmented reality platform.
- I graded E11 and E85 at HMC.
- I am currently the president of the HMC Makerspace, Harvey Mudd's maker group, and supervising our transition to and furnishing of a new work area.
- I worked as an E4 proctor/tutor for Harvey Mudd College.
- I worked as an E11 tutor/lab proctor for Harvey Mudd College.
- I worked on RNA structural modeling software for Celadon Labs.
- I worked on design and programming for Stratolab on the edugame Electropocalypse.
- I participated in the SEAP apprenticeship program at the Army Research Lab in Adelphi, MD.